Thursday, December 1, 2011

Off the bandster wagon¯\_(ツ)_/¯



My name is Tiffany, I'm a terrible Lap-bander and my las workout was 2 weeks ago. (Insert bandsters' anonymous group : "Welcome Tiffany") But if you want to count the numerous times I've climbed my apt's stairs moving in, then Ok! *Trust me, it's a workout! The 4th floor is NO JOKE!




 I've been SUPER busy with my new job, buying a car, getting an apartment and adjusting to the ATL. 2 months post-op and I've fallen off the wagon. #SHAME However, I'm still watching what I eat and closely monitoring my calorie intake via myfitnesspal.com
 So I am happy to report, alert the media... I have a waistline. Woop,woop!
As it stands, I'm somewhere in between a 14 and a 16. Which is pretty darn good. So flash back to my last workout session:
It was me, kettle weights, my "I go hard" playlist and my favorite Old Navy workout sweats and my 2 piece tank.  My little sister's trainer came over and while he was waiting for her he showed me a few moves to do at home. He was nice enough to demonstrate, explain the benefits of the move and what muscles it targeted, then asked me to do them to check if I had the correct form.
After my sister and her trainer left, I threw on my best, put my hair in a bun, stood in front of the full length mirror and pressed play. A little Kanye's Workout Plan to get me revved up, other random hype jams such as Dev's Bass Down Low and Chemical Brothers' Block Rockin Beat came on and as my muscles felt they were going to give out I got a second wind finishing up with kettle weight swings and my closing crunches  to Onyx's Slam. Go hard or go home.
Later on that evening my sister returned from her session with her trainer at the gym and she told me he said " Oh your sister,she fine! She doesn't know it yet but Im going to whip her into shape." Davius is a bootcamp beast.




Okay my fellow bandsters. This one is for you!
Muffin Top, Cornelius, and I are leaving you with a little jam from my "I Go Hard" playlist.
The Chemical Brothers : Block Rockin Beats!






Until next time band fans ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 comment: