Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1 month Surgiversary

3 days past my 1 month surgiversary and I'm feeling pretty good. * doing a little dance* It's been about 10 days since my first fill. It wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined it. Locating the port was a bit tricky but after that it was smooth sailing.  Every few days the most unexpected foods get stuck. Cornelius is a very flippant. Well I'm glad to report I'm almost out of the 290's.  Muffin Top is not impressed but hanging in there. Not bad for 33 days post op. 
 After the woozy light headed feeling passed I felt good. Note to self: Make sure I eat a little something before I work out. So I'm going to spend the next 30 days with Jillian. I'll be sweating my life away stretching and working muscles I didn't know I had. So to date I've lost 47 pounds. Which is a pretty awesome feeling. However now my clothes fit abnormally and there's only so much you can do with a belt. As of right now I'm living in leggings and my trusty long cardi. I'm not complaining I guess I'm going to have to rock tunics and tights for a bit. I am however looking forward to seeing results from working out though.
Today I woke up made a high protein breakfast, then shrugged on a pair of leggings , a tank, and my favorite green hoodie and walked 2.7 miles towards downtown Atlanta. Me? Almost three miles at a brisk pace.. who knew. I had my Iphone strapped on my arm , and I was jamming to my " I go Hard" playlist. Now all I have to do is figure out how to calibrate my Iphone with my Nikes. As I was on the last leg of my speed walk all I could think about is Jillian saying " It doesnt come free people, don't quit at the finish line" I pushed through it and ran up the 6 flights of stairs to my apartment. I'm committed to change. One day at a time.



A little bit of love from Muffin Top,Cornelius, and I
This one goes out to our new boo Jillian:


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1 Month Surgiversary baby!! I'm so proud of you especially since I know you are not a fan of working out. :-)

    ReplyDelete